Make It Miami!
A visit to campus is an important part of making your final college decision. Make It Miami! is an open house for accepted students for the Class of 2020. These day-long open houses for accepted students will offer you and your family the opportunity to meet our nationally ranked faculty and current Miami students, eat in our award-winning dining halls, and explore Miami's many academic, extracurricular, and residential opportunities.
Choose an available date to register for a Make It Miami! event.
Once you choose a date, you will be prompted to log in to your Applicant Status Page which will verify your eligibility to register for a Make It Miami! event and any associated activities.
In order to ensure a positive guest experience, all events will have limited capacity, and registration is required. If your desired date is unavailable, please consider attending an alternate Make It Miami! date.
Please note that Make It Miami! is an optional event for accepted students who are still in the process of deciding if they want to enroll at Miami. All students who confirm their enrollment will be required to attend a separate Summer Orientation session. Registration for Summer Orientation will be available through your myMiami account beginning in late March.
Program Schedule (tentative*)
Opening Program (8 a.m.-1:15 p.m.)
Location: Armstrong Student Center
Time: Begins at 8 a.m.
Welcome, Information Session, and Student Panel
Time: 9-10:30 a.m.
Lunch and Academic Division Information Sessions
Students and their families will learn more about their academic division of interest and will enjoy lunch in one of our state-of-the-art, award-winning dining halls.
Time: 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Afternoon Exploration (1:15-4 p.m.)
Make the afternoon yours. Pick and choose from an array of presentations, tours, open houses, and advising sessions.
Presentations and Tours
- College of Arts and Science academic presentations
- Campus tours
- Farmer School of Business building tour
- Business opportunities for the non-business major
- Honors information session
- University Academic Scholars Program presentation
- Housing and campus living presentation
- Creative Arts opportunities for all majors
- Career Services presentation
Open Houses and Academic Advising
- College of Education, Health and Society open house
- Residence hall open house
- Wilks Leadership Institute
- Walk-In Q&A with academic advisers
- Study abroad
- Housing options and meal plans
- Admission staff consultation
- Club sports
- Office of Diversity Affairs
- Financial assistance
- Office of Research for Undergraduate Students
- Library Services
- ROTC—Air Force and Navy
* Schedule is tentative and subject to change.