Attend fitness classes, visit open gym hours in Phillips Hall and/or attend one of many wellness programs this fall sponsored by Miami University's employee benefits and wellness department.
- Fitness 4 Life programming: Up to 15 fitness classes are offered per week, along with personal training options and open fitness room hours.
- HealthyU weekly help sessions: Each Wednesday at 9:30-10:30 a.m. until September 26, Benefits & Wellness staff will be available to answer questions about creating a HealthyU account, signing up for health screenings, and checking Premium Discount Program points.
- Blood pressure screenings: Free screenings for employees, spouses and SSDPs are available at 17 different Oxford campus locations. Hours vary.
- Mobile mammography: Preventive mammograms once per calendar year are covered by Miami’s health plan. Call (513) 686-3000 to schedule a quick, convenient and confidential appointment.
- Freedom From Smoking class: The American Lung Association’s 7-week program is free for employees, spouses and SSDPs and begins Sept. 25 on the Oxford campus. The class is also the alternative to signing the Healthy Miami Premium Discount Program Tobacco Free Certification.
Access a calendar of events online.