Employees have the opportunity to review and/or make changes to health, dental, vision, voluntary life, flexible spending accounts, and other options through the online open enrollment system for the 2011 calendar year.
As a result of the changes to the university sponsored health care plan and health care reform it is important that all benefit-eligible employees are familiar with the changes and complete open enrollment.
Visit the benefit services website at www.muohio.edu/benefits for more information and instructions.
Below is a schedule of the remaining computer lab help sessions. Employees are encouraged to attend for one-on-one help.
- Wednesday, Oct. 20,
2:30-4:30 p.m., 154 Burkhouse, Oxford.
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 9-11 a.m., 249 Upham Hall.
- Friday, Oct. 22, 8 a.m.-noon, 135D Johnston Hall, Middletown campus.
- Monday, Oct. 25, 1-3 p.m., 201 Gaskill Hall
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 9-11 a.m., 316 Upham hall and 2:30-4:30 p.m., 116 Cole Service Building
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2-4 p.m., 201 Gaskill Hall
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 9-11 a.m., 249 Upham Hall
- Friday, Oct. 29, 2-4 p.m., 316 Upham Hall.